Aloe Vera Sprig Box
Aloe Vera, also called the first aid plant, is an easy-going succulent known for its tropical flare and sunburn-soothing properties. But that's not all - the clear gel found within the plant has been used for makeup remover, hair conditioner, and even brow gel! And did you know Aloe Vera has also been shown to remove toxic chemicals from the air?
Being a succulent, Aloe Vera loves to be saturated with water, then left to dry out completely before the next watering. It also loves lots of sunshine so be sure to pick a sunny windowsill to grow this green goddess.
This Sprigbox is an all-inclusive garden kit containing natural seeds and a special growing media. The only thing missing is water and a loving home.
- Remove paper sleeve packaging and sticker. Empty seed packet into soil.
- Carefully pour 2 tablespoons of water into the soil or until saturated.
- Keep your Sprigbox in a bright & warm place and water daily or when the surface feels dry.
- Sprouts will begin to show in 14-21 days. Water daily and enjoy watching it grow!
- After about 3-6 months, re-pot your Sprigbox into a larger pot with soil for further growth.